- turned in my final paper in Global Health
- presented powerpoint on Tuberculosis in India
- presented powerpoint on my senior project - CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- turned in my reflective journal for Leadership
- presented case study in Leadership
- took my last final and passed with 100%!!!!!!!!!!
This is how I feel right now!!
I am officially DONE with school! I can't even explain to you how great this feels!! Done with school...crazy! I've been in college since 2003 and now have my Associates of Science, Bachelor's of Public Health, Associates of Nursing, RN license, and Bachelor's of Nursing. Graduation date set for April 26th, 2011. Can't wait! :) I will definitely miss all my nursing friends and our weekly lunch dates! :(