Curtis turned the big two-nine yesterday! Last year in his TWENTIES!!!
We went to Goodwood with a group of people to celebrate!
A few things you may not know about Curtis:
* He wanted to be a dad before he was 25. I think having 3 before he's 30 will do.
* Anytime you bring up him being a father he's eyes will start to well up.
* He was a pretty cute baby.
* He's obsessed with the name Cruz. He said he dreams about seeing that name in the newspaper. Baby A will most likely be named Cruz Tyrone Brown.
* He can sleep anywhere - especially when he travels.
* He thought pubic hair was any hair that came with puberty. He told me he needed to shave his pubs - and was pointing to his beard. I told him that was definitely NOT pubic hair - that was facial hair. He did not believe me and had to google it.
* He loves candy/treats.
* He would never book a trip to Europe or go sightseeing. His idea of a vacation is somewhere with a beach and an ocean.
* He's goofy and always making people laugh.
* He sends me random videos of him singing in church or dancing to rap music. Hilarious.
* He's the best uncle ever.
* He HATES bugs/mosquitos. And they love him.
* He's extremely athletic. Except basketball.
* He's an extraordinary speaker. No preparation needed.
* He didn't want to continue fertility treatments after our 5th invitro. He was totally over the emotional roller coaster. A year later he finally considered the gestational carrier route (after Jamie offered) - and is SO glad we did!
* He always wears his wedding ring. If he leaves home without it, he'll turn around and go back to get it.
* He LOVES his family.
* And mine.
* He's such a great husband - and will be an amazing father in about a month!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURTIS!!